Wednesday, December 26, 2007

other than food

I've added links to my sister-in-law's (siiiiisterrrrr!) blog. On the off chance that there's anyone reading this that doesn't already know lindsay, you should check them out. I'll list why in a four-part series with the fourth part first and the third part last. Or something...I've never been particularly good at referencing sports night. Funny, eloquent, and she manages to capture all the angsty things I think about but can't always verbalize intelligently. Now we just need to sing folk songs on our guitars and braid each other's hair and we'll be set. (Sorry Andrew).

Also added my friend Nat from college- we don't keep in touch too much these days, unfortunately, but it's nice to see what's she's up to with her husband and baby girl. We need to visit next time Erich and I get up to the cities!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hello gorgeous! Love the food pics!!