Friday, May 9, 2008

get fired up!

This is a little early-AM post to pump myself up for what is going to be a really hard day at work today! I'm doing breakfast and lunch today without the chef, A, who is taking a her first weekend off in a really long time (but not off-off, just doing something else). Yesterday was a really long day, so much so that I was all stressed out all evening, but today will be better! I will not screw up the soup again ((A fixed it)! I will not let bitchy customers upset me! I will be grateful that I'm making the food and not working out front where I can't pretend I can't hear the customers ( I do that a lot)! Also I will take 2 minutes to eat a sandwich before lunch starts so I don't get crabby. Also I will remember that at the end of the day I get to go home and see Erich and maybe even make out a little, which is (one reason) why my life rules. Okay. Time to go!

1 comment:

lindsay said...

ew, you wrote about making out!