Friday, January 14, 2011

books in 2011

Okay, so the photo project kind of fell through when I left my camera in Antigo. But that's ok. There will be plenty more picture to come. Right? Right.

Inspired by Lindsay I decided I'm going to track my books for 2011. I'm off to a good start! So far:

The Depression Cure Stephen S. Ilardi

Small Acts of Resistance: How Courage, Tenacity, and Ingenuity Can Change the World Steve Crawshaw and John Jackson (everytime I read that I think Jack Johnson. It can't be helped.)

Currently: Feeding the Whole Family: Cooking with Whole Foods Cynthia Lair (its a cookbook, so I imagine this will be a while but I'm counting it

The Art of Racing in the Rain Garth Stein
This last one is written from the perspective of the family dog. I love it! I got it yesterday and am already 1/3 of the way through it. It's refreshing to find some great fiction. Every dog lover should read this, I'm already convinced. I keep laughing out loud and then Erich thinks I'm laughing at whatever Star Trek rerun is currently on and I have to keep clarifying that its the book. :-D

That's it for now. I think I'm going to start with a goal of 25 for the year. While I don't think I'm a slow reader by any means, I don't read as crazy fast as some people in the family do. (cough cough)

1 comment:

lindsay said...

Yay! I just finished American Wasteland about food waste in American, from farms to households. It was really interesting! I think you would like it. And I will ignore that dig at me, KT, because I like you.