Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hubby vs. ex-boyfriend

I have been loading up the ipod in lieu of my trip for tomorrow, and I very carefully asked Erich if he would sync up a cd an old boyfriend made for me with lots of cute songs like "Brown Eyed Girl" and "My Girl" and whatnot. They're good songs! I love my husband, and there's no reason I can't enjoy some classis love songs, especially if we already have the recordings for free. He put them on, but then furtively renamed the disc " I'm naming the garbage disposal -insert name of ex-boyfriend-here".

How charming. Apparently he got the idea from his father.

I guess it's fair enough. :P

3 comments:

CarbonDate said...

Good for Erich. A man's gotta have his pride, you know?

mac72583 said...

I never realized not everyone had a name for their garbage disposal. It took me awhile to realize who John Tradewell was.

lindsay said...

By the way, that was me. Lindsay.