Sunday, December 14, 2008

My favorite kind of sunday


Today was one of my favorite kind of sundays, mostly. After waking up around 8:30 we threw on some clothes (sans shower) and ran to target to get some christmas shopping done. We did pretty well, despite my grumpiness at shopping without an adequate supply of coffee. After making a pretty good haul we got some groceries and then headed home. The rest of the afternoon was spent wrapping presents, baking cookies (ginger snaps! yum!), and drinking wine. I couldn't convince Erich to go to yoga and I couldn't convince myself to leave such a cozy living room, so here we stayed. My favorite presents this year were a dinosaur for baby Ethan and two little dino finger puppets I couldn't resist for our tree. And the charmed finger puppets:
I would like to admit right here and now that Erich was trying to pick out some very dignified, classy white christmas bulbs to decorate our little tree when I discovered the baby dinosaurs. I take full responsibility for their places on our tree.

However, Erich shares responsibiility for these:

4 comments:

lindsay said...

heheheheheheheheheh.

katie, make me your friend on youtube so i can watch your vblogs!

Katie said...

oh you can't see them? Shoot. I thought since I could that you could.

Nicole said...

Hehe cute - we put up our Christmas tree last night!!!

xo

lindsay said...

i wish i had dinosaur ornaments... my roommates and i colored gingerbread people that looked like us for hanging on the tree - so now there's two years worth of roommates on there! so friendly!