Thursday, December 11, 2008

Product Reviews!

I've started doing some product reviews! Just because...I like talking about food and whatnot. So we'll see how this goes. Let me know if you have a product you think I should try!

My rating factors: (And keep in mind this is developing as we go):

taste
quality of ingredients
locality (where is it made?)
cost
Overall happiness factor

I realize the first couple don't address all these, I'm working on developing something more consistent. Give me some suggestions!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I dunno if I can help much being in Australia.... :(

Katie said...

Ohh I should try vegemite! I've always wondered what that is like. Wonder if I can get it here? Haha!

Penny Pink said...

If you do try vegemite you have to give it more than just one go. Who really likes coffee or beer on their first sip? I would try it every second day for like 2 weeks. And remember lots of butter small scraping of vegemite... try it! :)