Saturday, July 31, 2010

Meet Oscar!

He's here! Well, actually, he's been here for a week, but it has been so fast I haven't had a chance to post any pictures yet. I think most people who read this have already seen Mr. Oscar in real life, but still...he's taking a nap next to me on the couch, so I figured this was as good a time as any.


This is actually a different napping picture, but cute nonetheless. He looks bigger here than he really is, only 18 pounds. A bit skinny for a beagle, but the vet said he could gain a pound and he'd be fine. Apparently most dogs are overweight, just like most of us. There is a tupperware cup in the fridge with steak gristle scraps that Erich saved for him that should be up to the task. He gets a good cup of kibble every day, plus snacks. I am not concerned he'll be underweight for long.

He's keeping me pretty busy. And he's a little sweetheart. Hasn't barked once yet. Peanut!

No comments: