Sunday, July 11, 2010

summer days

I love weekends, this time of year, this kind of day. Waking up to a dozen different projects, all of which I'm excited about. Loving being in our bright sunshine-y new living room, looking forward to re-moving into all the rooms in our house.



Weeding the garden and finding our first cucumber curly-q's, hidden blossoms, and our first teeny-tiny toms!






Staying up until 2:30 last night working on my first official sewing project with my new machine (purchased six months ago, played with a bit, and then distracted from for a while). Pics to come when it is finished!

Ahhh.

2 comments:

lindsay said...

I like the new picture on your blog! and your new living room!

lindsay said...

Also, you might like this blog: http://disneyprincessrecovery.blogspot.com

I think it's really interesting!