Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 10

I'm a little late. Sorry folks, I was so busy yesterday! Full day at work and then we had an open house at the yoga studio - they had special classes instead of the regular yoga class, so a zumba class (my first one, which was really fun. I just danced a little funk when I didn't know what to do. ha!) and Journey dance (which is soft, introspective, interpretive and very much your own). Linz and Kari, its like DDPP except there is a leader who guides you with prompts, and there is a lot of mental/physical movement connection. Some of the music is slow, some fast, and it can be really cathartic once you get past the unusual feeling of dancing however you feel like dancing.

Os is very happy Erich is finally home. So happy he woke me up like 6 times last night pestering us to play with him. /grump


On that note...guess what this is! (Hint: its someone's nose)

3 comments:

lindsay said...

i've wanted to try zumba but just haven't yet. sounds fun!

Katie said...

the zumba is lots of hip shaking. it was fun, but i wouldn't do it all the time

lindsay said...

i think i could get my hips to shake, if i try hard enough.