Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 9




Some relief for Lindsay. I don't mean to torture you with constant doggy love. Here's a picture you might recognize. (Although I have a video for you...I just am having trouble getting it loaded to the site yet.)

So I was irritated with Erich last night, while we were talking on the phone. And then my phone hung up on him for me. I mean yes, you could say it just a dropped cal, but I prefer the think that just maybe the electronics are becoming intelligent...(dun dun! aiee)

I'm really liking this photo project thing so far...I'm sure you can tell I'm a novice from my pictures, but I'd like to a) learn how to better manipulate images with my camera and light b) eventually get a better camera and c)become more proficient at using my computer/blogger. Maybe switch to a different host at some point. Some of the pictures I've seen on other blogs are just gorgeous, and some just really interesting because they are totally different images of the holiday season than I'm used to seeing. There's a little voice that thinks my quiet little life here is really dull, and I'd be a lot more interesting if I were traveling or something...but I want a family more than those other things. So we stay, I go to my doctor's appointments, we heal, and daydream about when we will have 4 in this house (or maybe more!) instead of 3.

3 comments:

lindsay said...

It's the fun kind of torture. Yesterday I showed Andrew this full-page picture of a dog in a magazine and he just kept laughing.

I like that picture!

Katie said...

Wasn't he the one that wanted a dog originally?

Kari said...

So I know I'm a few months late. But I love the photo project!