Saturday, December 4, 2010

December Photo Project - Day 4



Today was a day of rest. For these two, at least. Erich has a nasty chest cold and spent most of the day sleeping - 18 hours nearly straight from last night until 3pm this afternoon. I took care of soup, toast, and cold medicine. Oscar took care of snuggle duty. He's exceptionally good at it.

Then I took Os to petsmart where he picked out his christmas stocking. Actually, he picked out two. I'll let you guess how. Oops!(At least they weren't anything more expensive. :-D ) I bought them and attempted to clean them off...the jury is still out on whether they'll be usable.

Tomorrow is my teacher training practicum (for yoga). I'm so looking forward to being done so I can put more of my energy into my practice again. I really need it! Wish me luck!

Love to everyone. Have a good night!

1 comment:

lindsay said...

Cute!! (two exclamation points)