Sunday, January 20, 2008

miliwaukee hates our car

It seems like every time we go to Miliwaukee our car dies. I think the city hates us. Today Erich spent two hours outside trying to jump our car, only to call Triple A and have them not be able to help. Fortunately a family friend in the city came to our rescue and drove us back home! Thanks Grace and co. ! Regardless it was a fun weekend! We ate a lot of excellent cheeses, drank a lot of excellent wine and had fun with family. Yea for cheese, boo for car troubles. Other than that I'm tired and am going to actually watch a football game for the first time in years, and relax.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

you forgot to yea for wine so I'll do it for you! ;)

YEA FOR WINE...and cheese - YUM! :-p

lindsay said...

Crazy! yay cheese and wine, boo car troubles. I'm jealous you got to hang out with Matt.

CarbonDate said...

Boo Giants winning, too. Cheese and wine always make my day, too.