Saturday, July 17, 2010

drumroll, please!

Today, we are going rafting down the Wolf River. I am excited. Erich promises I won't fall out and hit my head on a rock.

More importantly, however... WE ARE GETTING A PUPPY! Some contestants:
Nina (scooped up already!)
Wilma Wilma is a little older but I like her. I tend to like dogs with some beagle in them.
Angel
Jodi

Also a three-legged dog named bandit. Who has trouble controlling his poo.

Not sure when we will bring one home, right now we're still just researching and learning what kind of dog would fit us. Erich wants "a new one" but I wouldn't mind an older dog with the right disposition. We'll see! Yay!

4 comments:

lindsay said...

YAY!

lindsay said...

I vote for Angel!

Katie said...

Oh I forgot to mention you need to scroll down to see Jodi. Otherwise its a bunch of cats. :-)

Kari said...

PUPPPY!