Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 6



They say that dogs take on the personalities of their owners. In this case, I think he is saying "I don't want to get up yet!" Usually if it is quiet in the morning and I can't find Oscar, it means he has snuck off to our bedroom. He's very discreet. Sometimes we let him stay in our room at night, but usually he sleeps in his little bed in the living room, so I think the big bed (that probably smells more like us than any other part of the house) is like his secret getaway.



He emerges to see Erich off to work. And then back again for the rest of his morning snooze.

3 comments:

lindsay said...

Of course he has to watch Erich when he leaves to make sure he's ok. Or if he forgot to take Oscar along.

Katie said...

After seeing Erich off, he went straight back to curl up under the brown blanket. He loves that blanket. Its my favorite too...doggie has good taste.

lindsay said...

You guys are not making it easier to wait for our dog.